Perfect your craft. The Advanced Photoshop Course takes your skills to new heights. With this course, you will learn complex retouching techniques and create cutting-edge composites using Photoshop’s Smart Objects and the all-new non-destructive Smart Filters. Our Photoshop instructor will share dozens of tips that are used by leading industry creatives.
- Advanced retouching, improving colours, and contrast using levels and curves.
- High-level dodging and burning.
- Professional sharpening.
- Advanced selections and layer masks
- Removing unwanted elements and adding elements.
- Advanced compositing.
- Adding textured overlays.
- Introduction to luminosity masks.
- Creating contact sheets in Photoshop.
- Advanced frequency separation.
- Portrait retouching: Enhancing eyes, hair, teeth, skin softening, etc.
- Body styling using the liquify tool.
- Matching light and exposure in Photoshop.
- Colour grading and using selective colour.
- Advanced colour, tone and mood.
- Working with layer styles.
- Detailed deep etching using paths.
- Transformation tools for object manipulation.
- Advanced techniques using your filters.
- Brush presets and techniques.
- Batch saving files in Photoshop.
Who is this course for?
Photoshop 102 is an advanced course designed for photographers who already comprehend the aspects covered in our Basic Photoshop Course and would like to master more advanced editing techniques. Whereas the previous course focuses on basic photo retouching, covering different genres, this course zeros in on high-end portraits and fashion edits.
- 2-Day weekend workshop.
- You will need a computer or laptop using Mac or Windows with a working copy of Adobe Photoshop CC.
- You can get Adobe Photoshop CC or the 30-day trial version here. We recommend that you subscribe to the Creative Cloud Photography Plan that includes Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC.
- Attendees should have basic computer skills and be able to navigate their desktop and file system, copy and paste, select files, etc.
- At least 20 GB free disk space for course material.
- If you are in the process of buying a computer or laptop, we strongly recommend that you read the article The Best Computer for Photo Editing. Feel free to contact our office if you need any assistance.
- R2 800 per person. R500 discount for ex-DPC students. Lunch and refreshments included.
- MCademy Training Institute | 1034 Saxby Ave, Centurion (Opposite Eldoraigne Village Shopping Centre)
To register for the course, you have to complete the online registration on DPC's Website by following the link below: