Learn to shoot Commercial Properties and Real Estate. Cover all the important aspects of planning your shoots, specialist equipment, lighting techniques, composition, digital workflow and retouching. The highlight of the course is two days on location, shooting architecture and interior spaces.
- A complete overview of how to use specialised equipment, including lighting equipment and tilt-and-shift lenses.
- Planning compositional aspects and styling when shooting interiors.
- Proper lighting techniques and using off-camera flash for well exposed and sharp interiors while retaining beautiful ambience.
- Multiple exposures and overlay techniques to retain details in reflective environments.
- Practical shoot: Bedrooms, studies, bathrooms, hot kitchens, living spaces, fireplaces and details.
- Practical shoot: Contextual and architectural images in different lighting conditions.
- Digital Workflow: Covering all the important aspects of image selections, retouching interiors and architectural images.
- Hand-outs: Quick Guide, an e-book containing all the course content, Lightroom Presets and Photoshop Actions and Free Videos.
Who is this course for?
- From Intermediate to Advanced level photographers who would like to learn to shoot professional architectural and interior images.
- Michael Tree
- 4-Day weekend workshop.
- It is expected that attendees know the basics of photography such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, metering, focusing etc. If you do not yet understand the basics, we recommend that you take a look at our Basic – Intermediate Photography Courses.
- A DSLR, or Mirrorless camera with advanced or manual program modes and a sturdy tripod.
- A computer or laptop using Mac, or Windows with a working copy of Lightroom Classic CC.
- You will need a basic understanding of Lightroom. Having done a Lightroom Workshop before this course would be extremely helpful.
- R5 500 per person. R600 discount for ex-DPC students. Lunch and refreshments included.
- MCademy Training Institute | 1034 Saxby Ave, Centurion (Opposite Eldoraigne Village Shopping Centre)
To register for the course, you have to complete the online registration on DPC's Website by following the link below: