Through this 6-hours course, Danie Bester covers, step-by-step, the aspects of creating and conceptualising a personal photography style. He elaborates on how to use photography projects as the vehicle to create a unique visual style. A highlight of the series is a set of sophisticated tests, which are completed afterwards and will help each student to discover, and fine-tune their personal styles.
- Learning about different styles.
- What is a personal style?
- Refining your style.
- Personal philosophy and artist statement.
- Developing a personal style and philosophy.
- Aptitude and natural gifting.
- Conceptualising your ideas.
- Photography projects; the complete cycle.
- The artist’s biography.
- Preparing for an interview.
- Curating, analysing and reviewing your work.
- Introduction to the photography portfolio.
- Workflow: Concept to Presentation.
Who is this course for?
- This workshop is for everyone who would like to establish their own authentic photography brand; whether you’re focusing on commercial photography, shooting for clients, or working on your personal artistic vision.
- 2 Evening Classes (6 hours class time)
- R900 per person paid in advance (EFT). Snacks and beverages included.
To register for the course, you have to complete the online registration on DPC's Website by following the link below: