Through this 6-hours course, Danie Bester covers, step-by-step, the aspects of creating and conceptualising a personal photography style. He elaborates on how to use photography projects as the vehicle to create a unique visual style. A highlight of the series is a set of sophisticated tests, which are completed afterwards and will help each student to discover, and fine-tune their personal styles.
- Learning about different styles.
- What is a personal style?
- Refining your style.
- Personal philosophy and artist statement.
- Developing a personal style and philosophy.
- Aptitude and natural gifting.
- Conceptualising your ideas.
- Photography projects; the complete cycle.
- The artist’s biography.
- Preparing for an interview.
- Curating, analysing and reviewing your work.
- Introduction to the photography portfolio.
- Workflow: Concept to Presentation.
Who is this course for?
- This workshop is for everyone who would like to establish their own authentic photography brand; whether you’re focusing on commercial photography, shooting for clients, or working on your personal artistic vision.
- 2 Evening Classes (6 hours class time)
- R900 per person paid in advance (EFT). Snacks and beverages included.
- MCademy Training Institute | 1034 Saxby Ave, Centurion (Opposite Eldoraigne Village Shopping Centre)
To register for the course, you have to complete the online registration on DPC's Website by following the link below: