Through this 6-hours series, John Onderstall resumes where the Developing a Personal Style series ended, with an in-depth coverage of the photography portfolio. He discusses the principles and philosophies of photography portfolios while showing actual samples, as well as, creative ways to show off your work. The course further elaborates on the printing process, with practical tips on choosing the best papers and printers. The series concludes with the topics of Presentation and Framing.
- The Photography Portfolio.
- Online and digital portfolios.
- Creative ways to present your portfolio, from digital format to printing.
- Preparing your work for print (consistency and best practice).
- Resizing for print.
- Printing processes.
- Choosing the best papers and media to show off your work.
- Ensuring print longevity.
- Mounting your work.
- Practical tips on displaying and hanging your framed prints.
- Introduction to Exhibitions.
Who is this course for?
- This course is for any photographers who would like to show off their portfolios in a creative way and would like to learn more about printing, framing and displaying their photos for maximum visual impact.
- 2 Evening Classes (6 hours class time).
- R900 per person paid in advance (EFT). Snacks and beverages included.
To register for the course, you have to complete the online registration on DPC's Website by following the link below: