Posing is perhaps one of the most neglected and challenging skills any portrait photographer should have. Improving your posing skills and finding a posing system that works will improve your self-confidence dramatically when directing a model, or a couple.
- What is posing, and why is it important?
- Making your subjects work with you.
- Posing System 101
- Posing Females 101
- Posing Males 101
- Posing Couples 101
- Posing Groups 101
- Principles vs. Rules.
- Understanding the spine and how to pose it.
- Weight distribution.
- Joints and hands.
- Bringing it all together with expression, movement and mood.
- 10 go-to starting blocks when working with couples.
- Using lighting and composition when posing.
Who is this course for?
- This course is intended for the enthusiasts as well as the professional who want to master posing. Although Warren is primarily a wedding and retail portrait photographer this course is about posing human beings, regardless of the event or the style of the clothes.
- 1-Day weekend workshop.
R1 400 per person. R300 discount for ex-DPC students. Lunch and refreshments included.
- MCademy Training Institute | 1034 Saxby Ave, Centurion (Opposite Eldoraigne Village Shopping Centre)
To register for the course, you have to complete the online registration on DPC's Website by following the link below: