- Canon 77D, Canon 24 - 105 F/4 lens at 24mm
- Shot on manual mode.
- ISO: 100
- Shutter: 1/200
- Aperture: F/4
- Metering: Evaluative
- Picture was taken hand held lit by a cloudy sky.
- Lightroom was used for post processing with the following aims:
- Crop for thirds.
- Increase the yellow saturation on the foreground anchor.
- Apply a blue cast to provide colour cast to balance the yellow with colour.
- I took the photo to show the context of the yellow anchor. There are 3 anchors (anchored); 1 being the yellow anchor, 2 being the yachts, and third the mountains.
- I did want to have a fast shutter speed so I selected 1/200. I assumed that a slow speed might show the blur motion of the yachts. I selected F/4 to bring in light and ISO 100 for clarity...I regret all of this! I should have increased the ISO to 800 so that I could have used F/11 for front to back clarity. Also regret not carrying a tripod so I can shoot HDR to expose for the clouds.