- Canon 77D with 24 - 105mm F/4 lens
- Manual mode
- ISO = 100
- Shutter = 1/250
- Aperture = F/11
- Evaluative metering
- The picture was taken handheld lit by sunlight only. The timing was between 10 am to midday.
- Lightroom used to add contrast.
- Took the photo to exhibit the colours (and balance) of the homes in Bo-Kaap. The car adds a foreground interest and shows an additional colour. I hence titled the picture 'Cape Candyfloss' as it is showing some of the travel eye-candy in Cape Town.
- The photo could be improved if the car's central followed that of the homes.