- Canon G1X at 28mm
- Aperture priority
- ISO: 100
- Shutter: 1/125
- Aperture: F/3.5
- Pic was taken handheld. The subject was lit by midday sunlight.
- Post processing was done in lightroom with the following edits and reasoning:
- Crop for balance.
- Increased contrast to differentiate the tree with respect to shape and tone.
- Desaturate to simplify towards shape.
- Blue colour cast to bring out a sense of cold-ness.
- This pic has taught me more photographically in post processing than when actually taking the pic. My regret would be that the camera was not set to capture RAW images.