- Canon 77D, Canon 70-200mm F/4 lens at 200mm
- Manual mode
- ISO: 800
- Shutter: 1/2000
- Aperture: F/4
- Metering: Evaluative
- Pic taken hand held with sun-sidelight at 8-9am
- Lightroom used with the following edits:
- Crop for Giraffes head on the 3rd horizontal line.
- Increased saturation in the foreground grass as well as increased the luminance of the grass directly under the giraffes.
- Desaturated the right side bush in the foreground to reduce the visual weight.
- Increased exposure and contrast on the giraffes.
- Saw giraffes necking and took pics at 1/30 trying to capture the action. However, saw them standing still and captured this at 1/2000. I like the shapes of the giraffes displayed as an 'x' as well as the display of the giraffes skin patterns. I understand that this image has some viual tension, but I enjoy it.